I would like to use the PAM® survey in a research study...
In an effort to continually improve our collective knowledge about activation, Insignia Health offers a special research license to healthcare researchers for PAM or a related activation survey (Parent-PAM, Caregiver PAM or CS-PAM*). To qualify for one these licenses, the researcher and the study must meet certain minimum requirements:
- The applicant is the lead researcher or one of the principal investigators on the proposed study.
- The study has a clear research design and methodology.
- The study, including use of PAM or related activation survey, is approved by the applicant’s academic institution or health policy organization.
- The study is sufficiently funded, but not by a pharmaceutical company, health plan or other entity intending to develop or validate another measurement of activation, engagement or self-management.
- The study will have at least 75 unique participants.
- The researcher or institution intends to publish the study results in an academic journal or professional publication.
- The principal researcher(s) or the sponsoring institution will share the entire de-identified data set and any related materials with Insignia Health at the conclusion of the study, whether or not the results are published.
- The study will not use PAM or related survey to validate another measurement of activation, engagement, self-management or similar construct, or to validate another commercial/proprietary health intervention.
- The applicant accepts the Research License Terms and Conditions.
If your study meets these parameters, please proceed to our Research License service center for more information and to apply for a PAM-only research license. A $75 non-refundable application fee is required, payable by credit card only.
Standard and Limited Commercial licenses are also available to researchers.
*For the CS-PAM survey (Clinician Support for patient activation), please contact email@example.com.