April 11, 2018
Insignia Health's Activation Advances Newsletter - Spring 2018
- New Milestone! 400th Peer-Reviewed Published Study Highlights PAM® as a Key Variable and Value-Based Outcome Measure
- Higher PAM Level Indicates Fewer GP and A&E Visits for NHS Patients With One or More Chronic Conditions
- CaseTrakker Adds PAM to Its Care Management Solutions to Streamline Care Coordination
- Pharmacy Care Plans Supporting Patients with Long-Term Conditions Could Reduce Healthcare Costs up to 21%
- Leverage Activation Scores and Levels in Your Organization by Unleashing the Predictive Power of PAM!
- PharmOutcomes Integrates PAM® to improve continuity of care for community pharmacies