Senior Software Development Engineer
Insignia Health is looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer with experience developing high quality, enterprise-level solutions.
What if you could contribute to a team that is building groundbreaking technology? And what if that technology actually changed lives for the better?
Insignia Health is looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer with experience developing high quality solutions which easily integrate with Health Industry applications like Epic, Cerner, Allscripts and other electronic medical record (EMR) solutions. If you have a passion for developing innovative products and working in a fun environment, this job is right for you!
- Code, and test customer facing .NET web applications and .NET services
- Create code that adheres to internally defined standards and guidelines
- Provide operational and technical support for web applications and batch applications
- Integrate clients using APIs and single sign-on
- Recommend processes and tools to increase functionality delivery
- Work within an Agile coding environment
- Provide feedback on user stories and participate in sprint planning
- Work with product development team to understand business requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in .NET
- General understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Proven track record of developing and delivering 24/7 web based applications
- Experience with SQL Server and experience writing TSQL
- Development experience within a collaborative team environment
- Keen to learn and adopt new technology and principles
- Mobile development experience or knowledge a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- Knowledge in .NET, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and its application to building enterprise scale application architecture
- Health Industry Technologies (e.g., SMART, FHIR, Epic, Cerner) experience or knowledge
- Knowledge in React, Angular or Knockout JS Frameworks and Libraries
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Insignia Health
Insignia Health is fast-growing company developing innovative, scientifically based products that fundamentally change how people manage their health and healthcare. Today we have over 300 healthcare clients in across the United States, United Kingdom and other countries who are embracing our approach to health activation and the software we license.
Our passion for health activation stems from research with our proprietary and validated Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®). Over a decade of PAM research anchors our health activation model and suite of health management programs. As individuals progress along the continuum of activation, they experience fewer health crises and become better self-managers. Increased activation translates into better health and lower healthcare costs.
Our team is comprised of independent thinkers who voice opinions, share expertise and celebrate accomplishments and in a casual, yet professional, work environment. Our roots have been growing since 2006 and we will continue to flourish with sensibility and purpose. We would greatly appreciate hearing from you if this position, and our company, feel like a good fit.