Senior QA Engineer
Insignia Health is looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer with experience testing high quality web and enterprise-level solutions.
Do you have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, the ability to provide root cause analysis to technical problems, and the desire to participate in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? Do you have a desire to learn new things, including testing in a cloud hosted service oriented architecture, penetration testing, automated testing, performance testing, or better development skills? If you have an amicable relationship with quality and fun, this job may be for you.
- Testing software any way necessary to ensure it works correctly for our clients.
- Creating test plans and test cases to provide coverage for business requirements.
- Creating stubs and using industry tools to emulate interfaces.
- Developing automated tests to cover the test cases.
- Working with external clients to plan and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Estimation, planning, and testing new feature deployment in an agile environment.
- Communicate product quality and associated risk with product management, developers, and system administrators as part of a final release assessment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, hands on testing applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web browsers and web interface testing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with whatever-it-takes attitude
- Experience testing .NET web application and APIs
- Ability to work in fast paced, Agile environment
- A working understanding of SQL and T-SQL
- The ability to understand relationships of entities in the database and the relationship of objects in application model
- Desire to delve in the world of mobile and other emerging technologies
- Experience contributing to a test automation framework (Selenium, JMeter or other automation frameworks) a plus A demonstrable knowledge of one or more computer languages either procedural or object oriented (C#, Java, Python, Ruby, java script, Visual Basic) a plus
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.