Senior Product Manager / Product Manager
Insignia Health is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager or Product Manager with experience developing high quality enterprise-level solutions.
We are passionate about health activation. Insignia Health builds innovative, science-based products that fundamentally change how people develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to become better managers of their health and healthcare. This position will help develop innovative products that touch the lives of millions of people across Insignia’s global clientele who currently span the United States and 16 countries.
The Senior Product Manager / Product Manager is a key role in the company, responsible for product planning and leading the development of both new product features and new products that leverage the company’s intellectual property. Key responsibilities include understanding key market trends, developing user stories and related requirements, contributing to the product portfolio roadmap, and working closely with the technology and development team, client services team, and other stakeholders within Insignia to deliver innovative products. This position reports directly to the VP of Product.
New product emphasis in 2019 will be placed on developing new digital products utilizing App technology, SMS, and voice response.
- Work with VP of Product to help develop, communicate, promote, and continuously improve the product vision, strategies and roadmap required to bring new products to the marketplace
- Delivery of strategy and roadmap through Agile sprint cycles, including breaking down the product roadmap in the executable user stories and requirements
- Work closely with clients with support from the client service team, to understand their needs and to gather their input for product prototypes
- Work with VP of Product, marketing, and client services to develop and implement product launch plans
- Understand key health industry trends, as well as digital trends outside of healthcare, and apply these insights to the company’s product development efforts
- Work cross-functionally and with the product development team (including designers, engineers, data scientists, and machine-learning experts) to bring features live to the Insignia site and integrate technology
- Passion for creating amazing consumer products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of experience in product development and management
- 2-4 years of experience working in an Agile or similar methodology development environment
- Experience managing web-based Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience managing iOS/Android application, SMS or Voice solutions a plus
- Experience with analytics, forecasting, and developing business cases
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not a requirement
- User/usability testing experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience creating product user stories and related requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with design teams, including agencies, to develop visual assets, including wireframes and comps
- Proven experience leading projects that interface with engineering, sales, marketing, client services and clients
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.