Senior Business System Analyst / Product Owner
Insignia Health is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst /Product Owner to improve efficiency and effectiveness between our product, client services and development teams.
We are passionate about health activation. Insignia Health builds innovative, science-based products that fundamentally change how people develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to become better managers of their health and healthcare. This position will help develop innovative products that touch the lives of millions of people across Insignia’s global clientele, spanning the United States and 16 countries.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Insignia Health focused on technical integrations, you will work closely with our product, client services and development teams, becoming a go-to system expert with our suite of products. As a Product Owner, you will be focused on gathering appropriate feature requirements across teams and developing user stories. You will be surrounded by a motivated team, driven to bring excellent products and services to our existing and future clients. We take working hard, having fun, and making history seriously – you should too!
Emphasis in 2021 and 2022 will be placed on developing new digital products utilizing mobile technologies, as well as exploring how best to connect our health activation model to AI and voice response technologies.
- Work cross-functionally and with the product development team (including designers, engineers, and data scientists) to bring enhancements and new features to life.
- Interview business users, functional leaders and clients in order to gather and document business requirements
- Translate business requirements into easy to understand functional requirements, including functional specification documents and/or user stories
- Work closely with clients with support from the Client Services team, to understand their needs and to gather their input for product prototypes.
- Develop/manage a process to capture regular user-feedback to support the development cycle
- Delivery of product strategy and roadmap through Agile sprint cycles, including breaking down the product roadmap through user stories
- Model business and system processes (current and future)
- Help product team with backlog management
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Support the development of documentation and training manuals as required
- Serve as subject matter expert for business and development team questions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in technology, ideally working with Web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation and organizational skills
- Experience working in an Agile or similar methodology
- Demonstrated experience creating user stories and related requirements
- Able to lead effective meetings to elicit, gather, and present information in an easily understood manner
- Excellent collaborator, working with cross-functional teams for successful delivery of solutions
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Visio
- Good understanding of database principles and SQL beyond just access
- Experience managing iOS/Android application, SMS or Voice solutions a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not a requirement
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Insignia Health
Insignia Health is fast-growing company developing innovative, scientifically based products that fundamentally change how people manage their health and healthcare. Today we have over 300 healthcare clients in across the United States, United Kingdom and other countries who are embracing our approach to health activation and the software we license.
Our passion for health activation stems from research with our proprietary and validated Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®). Over a decade of PAM research anchors our health activation model and suite of health management programs. As individuals progress along the continuum of activation, they experience fewer health crises and become better self-managers. Increased activation translates into better health and lower healthcare costs.
Our team is comprised of independent thinkers who voice opinions, share expertise and celebrate accomplishments and in a casual, yet professional, work environment. Our roots have been growing since 2006 and we will continue to flourish with sensibility and purpose. We would greatly appreciate hearing from you if this position, and our company, feel like a good fit.