Content Entry Specialist
Insignia Health is seeking a Content Entry Specialist to assist in our mission to help individuals become better managers of their health and healthcare.
Are you looking to gain experience in the healthcare tech arena and have a flair for content or data entry? The ideal candidate is a quick learner, highly organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills, as they will be uploading and/or updating massive amounts of content within our content management system (CMS) under deadline.
Content Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Operates Insignia’s CMS by entering new content and updating existing content for Insignia’s global audience
- Maintain content entry requirements by following Insignia’s content guidelines and procedures.
- Verifies content accuracy by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering content
- Maintains customer confidence and protects Insignia’s operations by keeping information confidential
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Highly motivated and organized with multitasking capabilities and sharp critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to input a large volume of content into Insignia’s CMS with accuracy, meticulous attention to detail, and timeliness
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Familiarity with Windows-based packages (word/excel/ outlook)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data/content entry experience or related office experience
- Experience with content management systems (specifically Sitefinity) preferred but not required
Click here to apply.