Client Services Coordinator
Insignia Health is looking for a talented Client Services Coordinator who will listen to our clients to identify their needs, efficiently work to address those needs, and support the entire Client Services team.
The Client Services Coordinator will work with the Insignia Health Client Services team to ensure smooth, successful and ongoing support of Insignia’s clients. The Client Coordinator will work with external client contacts, as well as the internal team to facilitate smooth day-to-day operations of clients using Insignia’s products.
Client Support and Coordination
Facilitate ongoing client account support. Act as the point person for support, questions, client requests and needs, and triage product inquiries for those accounts.
- Support ongoing and consistent communication with clients and the Client Services team
- Communicate with the implementation team and support the ongoing needs of clients
- Stay knowledgeable of client data and create data reports to support the Client Services team
- Assist in managing client implementations from the start of the implementation process, including providing appropriate documentation and testing
- Manage and document lead inquiries in Dynamics CRM
- Assist with managing the support inboxes: respond to client inquiries and complaints, perform initial triage, escalate through the issue process as needed, and provide internal communication to appropriate team(s)
- Fulfillment and implementation of online store accounts
- Manage client questions and requests
- Support the Client Services team in maintaining and creating client accounts in applicable Insignia technological systems
- Disseminate communications for clients highlighting new studies, press releases, and pertinent information for the account team
- Maintain database of client information
- Maintain client contact list to communicate releases or updates
- Handle additional client support requests/projects as needed, which may include pulling reports, data review, managing Insignia’s eLearning program, understanding functionality of the Flourish system and Dynamics, invoicing, demonstrating Insignia’s products and services, and keeping Insignia leadership apprised of client status and updates.
Coordinate training needs with Insignia’s corporate trainer for clients using PAM and CFA.
- Organize, support, and facilitate training needs for clients across PAM, CFA, & Survey System products
- Work with the Account Management team to recognize opportunities for further client training
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Great attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite basic office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many responsibilities and tasks at once
- Position is located in Minneapolis, MN
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to Julie Niemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Insignia Health
Insignia Health is fast-growing company developing innovative, scientifically based products that fundamentally change how people manage their health and healthcare. Today we have over 300 healthcare clients in across the United States, United Kingdom and other countries who are embracing our approach to health activation and the software we license.
Our passion for health activation stems from research with our proprietary and validated Patient Activation Measure® (PAM®). Over a decade of PAM research anchors our health activation model and suite of health management programs. As individuals progress along the continuum of activation, they experience fewer health crises and become better self-managers. Increased activation translates into better health and lower healthcare costs.
Our team is comprised of independent thinkers who voice opinions, share expertise and celebrate accomplishments and in a casual, yet professional, work environment. Our roots have been growing since 2006 and we will continue to flourish with sensibility and purpose. We would greatly appreciate hearing from you if this position, and our company, feel like a good fit.