Client Services Administrative Assistant
Insignia Health is seeking an exceptional customer-focused professional to join our Client Service team
The Client Services Administrative Assistant will work with the Client Services team to ensure smooth, successful and ongoing support of Insignia’s clients. The Client Services Administrative Assistant will work with external client contacts as well as Insignia’s internal team members to facilitate each client’s successful use of Insignia’s products and services.
Support Insignia’s Client Services team with a variety of client-related activities. Act as the point person for support, questions, client requests and needs, and direct product inquiries for new and existing accounts.
- The primary areas of responsibility will be supporting clients, telephone and email management, and assisting with administrative duties, including:
- Assist with managing support inboxes: respond to client inquiries, perform initial triage, escalate through the issue process as needed, and provide internal communication to appropriate team(s)
- Fulfillment and implementation of online store accounts
- Disseminate communications for clients highlighting new research studies, press releases, and pertinent information for the account team
- Maintain database of client information
- Handle additional client support requests/projects as needed, which may include understanding functionality of Insignia’s internal systems and tracking tools, while keeping Insignia leadership apprised of client status and updates
- Additional tasks as directed by the Director of Client Services.
Skills and Relevant Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Great attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite basic office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many responsibilities and tasks at once
- Experience with helpdesk software a plus
- Position located in Minneapolis, MN
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter to Julie Niemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.