Key studies worldwide.
More than 100 studies of the Patient Activation Measure assessment have been completed or are underway worldwide. A selection of key studies is outlined below:
- Development of the Patient Activation Measure (PAM): Conceptualizing and Measuring Activation in Patients and Consumers Read
- Do Increases in Patient Activation Result in Improved Self-Management Behaviors? Read
- Is Patient Activation associated with better Outcomes for Persons with Diabetes? Read
- Development of the Patient Activation Measure for Mental Health Read
- Measuring self-management of patients’ and employees’ health: Further validation of the Patient Activation Measure (PAM) based on its relation to employee characteristics Read
- Medicaid Case Study: Washington State Aging & Disability Services Administration Chronic Care Management Program Read